Catholic Schools Week February 1-5
Catholic Schools Week - February 1-5
Monday, February 1st (CLC Schedule)
• Kick Off-Blue and Gold Day! You are allowed to dress down in your BEST blue and gold! This includes:
o Blue or gold t-shirts
o Blue or gold plain sweatpants or SCC sweatpants
o Jeans without holes
o School appropriate tennis shoes
o AND Blue and gold accessories
o No distracting accessories are to be worn during class time.
• You will have a special activity in your CLC and religion classes on this day!
• Student Council will be sponsoring a MORNING TREAT for your parents dropping off their students in morning carpool!
Tuesday, February 2nd (Mass Schedule)
• School Mass & Student Raffle! Throughout the day, the office will choose students to win raffle prizes!
• Class Competition: Grades will bring in a minimum of $1 donation for their Soles4Souls.
o If you bring a $1 donation, you will be allowed to wear ANY socks and closed toed shoes they choose to on this day if they bring in a donation. Money will be collected at 1st Period.
Wednesday, February 3nd (CLC Schedule)
• Morning Prayer at the Flagpole for our Nation at 7am!
• You will have a special activity in your CLC!
• Beta Club Sponsored Event
Thursday, February 4th (Late Arrival Schedule)
• Retreat Team will be passing out a special present during the exchanging of classes between A and B period.
• You will have a special activity in your religion class.
Friday, February 5th (Friday Schedule)
• Breakfast for Faculty/Staff! Students may donate sweet and treats for the faculty.
• Archdiocesan Catholic Schools Week Mass Virtually broadcasted from St. Catherine of Siena on Friday, Feb 5th 10am. The Retreat Team Members will attend in the Chapel.
During Catholic Schools Week, Campus Ministry invites our students to a special morning prayer service for our nation. This will take place on Wednesday, February 3rd at 7am at our flagpole by the front office. We are extending this invitation to all SCC parents who are law enforcement officers, firefighters, EMTs, and servicemen and women.
Please contact our Campus Minister, Raleigh Poche, with the names of anyone whom you would like for us to remember and honor on Wednesday while we pray for the Nation: firstname.lastname@example.org