2019-2020 Registration Information
Registering and class scheduling for St. Charles Catholic High School are now an online process. The Registration payment is to be done online, as well as through First Bank and Trust. Please take note:
• On Monday, February 18th, you will receive an email from St. Charles Catholic High School (firstname.lastname@example.org) that will allow you to access your student portal to register your Comet. This email will include a specific link to your child’s registration information based on the information that was given to us during the past registration process. You must click on this link to register your child for the upcoming school year at SCC. (If you do not receive this email by Tuesday, February 19th. please call SCC at 985-652-3809.)
• To begin, review the personal information that you have previously provided to SCC and verify that this information is correct and current. If the information on this form isn’t correct, simply type over the incorrect information with the correct information, and it will automatically be updated once you submit the form.
• Section 4 of the registration form includes scheduling courses for your Comet for the upcoming school year. A scheduling worksheet that is grade specific for the upcoming school year was given to each student in order to assist in making course choices while completing the online registration. Additional information in our Program of Studies can be found on our school website’s homepage under the Quick Links section. If you have any questions about scheduling your child, please plan to come to our Registration and Scheduling Help Night on Thursday, February 28th from 5:30-7:30PM, or contact our Assistant Principal, Christine Creppel.
• You must complete each section of the online registration before you will be allowed to submit the registration form. You will know that the section is complete because you will see a check mark above that section. Once you submit your child’s registration information, you can sign on to your FBT online account at http://tuitionportal.fbtonline.com. FBT allows you to pay your 2019-2020 non-refundable registration fee online securely through bank draft or credit/debit card. (Detailed instructions for paying the Registration fee are included in this packet.)
• The SCC registration window will be available from February 18, 2019, through Friday, March 1, 2019. To secure your placement at SCC, online registration and scheduling must be completed through the school website, and the registration fee of $425 must be entered and paid through the FBT tuition portal website by March 1, 2019.