Comet For A Day
Thank you for your interest in Comet for a Day!
To register, CLICK HERE!
Please complete the following registration form for your child to shadow a Comet Ambassador. Spend-a-day visitors will enjoy a day on campus by attending classes, participating in fun activities, and eating lunch with current SCC students!
The day begins at 9AM and concludes at 2:15pm on:
• Friday – September 28
• Tuesday – September 230
• Friday – October 1
• Tuesday – October 19
• Tuesday -- October 26
• Friday – November 5
Details of the Day:
- Students are invited to join us in wearing Friday Dress! This special dress code includes regular school uniform pants or skirt, a school related or solid colored t-shirt, and your favorite tennis shoes! We also askthat students wear a well-fitting face mask.
- Students will enter through the front office and take their temperatures upon entering the building.
- If you have a family member who is a current student, please request them as your Comet Ambassador.
- Students will visit classes and participate in fun activities on campus, always sitting socially distanced.
- We will only allow 20 students on campus each day, prioritizing 7th grade visitors.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Director of Admissions and Alumni, Carly Flynn, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (985) 652-3809.
It is our pleasure also to invite you to our Comet Connect events as well as Open House. It is the best way to feel the Comet spirit, experience the academic challenges, see the smiles on the faces of our students, and gain great information to help you make the best decision about high school.
The exceptional combination of the Catholic values, the challenging academics, and the active campus life makes St. Charles Catholic High School the perfect place to pursue your dreams and your high school diploma. Once a student comes to SCC, the Comet Pride becomes part of your identity. To learn more about becoming a Comet for the 2020-2021 school year, please contact our Admissions Director, Carly Flynn at 985-652-3809 or email@example.com. WELCOME FUTURE COMETS!