SCC Lunch Program
Dear Students, Parents and Faculty,
Welcome to St. Charles Catholic High School Cafeteria! We are planning great things for our lunch/breakfast program this year including new menu items, nutrition days and special events.
The USDA has approved free meals for all students through the 2021-2022 school year. However, parents are still encouraged to complete a Free/Reduced Application.
The 2021-2022 Free/Reduced Meal Applications will be available online after July 15, 2021. Visit our website at www.schoolcafe.org and click on the “Free/Reduced Application” link. If you do not have access to a computer, please contact Donna David at (504)596-3452.
Other prices for the 2021-2022 school year are:
* Adult Breakfast: Faculty ($2.90), Visitor ($3.05)
Adult Lunch: Faculty ($5.75), Visitor ($6.05)
Extra Sale Items: Milk ($0.75), 6.75 oz. Juice ($0.75), Bottled Water ($0.50)
* Note: If your school does not participate in the breakfast program, please disregard.
School Food and Nutrition Services does not allow any charges. Extra sale items must be paid in advance. In an effort to go “Green” and to simplify the payment process, we are encouraging parents to take advantage of our on-line payment option. It is fast, easy and beneficial!
On-Line Payments: Visit our website at www.schoolcafe.org and click on the “Online Payments” link for more information.
· A minimal processing fee is charged for all bank drafts and all credit card payments
· Make payments to your child’s cafeteria account anytime during the school year
· View student purchases & account balances. Please monitor the account(s) frequently and address any concerns immediately.
· Sign up for monthly auto drafts, emails or text alerts for low balances
· You will need: (1) student’s name, (2) school name and (3) birth date or student ID number.
· Money added to student’s account will post within 10-15 minutes.
If you are unable to do on-line payments, you may send payments to the school cafeteria at any time. Please include the student’s name, grade and cafeteria I.D. number on all payments. Prepaying saves time and allows more time for the students to enjoy their meal. Cash is not accepted at all schools. Please check with your cafeteria manager before submitting cash.
Listed below is some additional information about our program:
· If a student is returning to the same school, the student will continue to use their pre-assigned cafeteria I.D. number. New students will be issued a number before the first serving day.
· All balances will be rolled over to the next school year unless a refund is requested.
· School Meal Modification forms are available on-line. Go to www.schoolcafe.org, Menus, Special Diets/Food Allergies to download a form. The Meal Modification form may only be completed by the student’s medical provider. You must provide a new form each school year. The form must be mailed to School Food and Nutrition Services, 1000 Howard Ave., Suite 300, New Orleans, LA 70119-1925 or faxed to (504)596-3459.
If I may be of assistance, please feel free to contact me. Your comments are always welcome.